Climbing and working at heights Wind turbines
Preliminary training: none
Focus group: workers who work at heights in wind turbine industry
- Legislation on climbing and working at heights;
- Explanation about effect and use of various personal protection equipment;
- Inspection and maintenance of fall protection;
- Experience hanging in harness.
- Provisional ladders, cage ladders and lifting ramps;
- Unsafe work situations
- Practical exercise with various fall protection systems and equipment;
- Practical exercise evacuation with Milan hub;
- Demonstration rescue resources and handling emergencies.
Exam: 30 multiple choice questions; Certificate with PSL label following satisfactory performance (Validity of certificate: 1 year)