Climbing and rescue at heights Wind turbines
Preliminary training: level 1: Climbing and working at heights Wind turbines
Focus group: workers who work at heights in Offshore industry and need to manage a rescue operation independently
- Basic theory for rescue at heights;
- Awareness about danger with a rescue operation;
- Learning to minimize risks with a rescue operation;
- Managing the emergency and its effects;
- Repetition theory use of fall protection systems and equipment;
- Repetition legislation climbing and working at heights;
- Instruction for practical exercise rescue.
- Practical exercise rescue operation and handling emergencies.
Exam: 20 multiple choice questions; Certificate with PSL label following satisfactory performance (Validity of certificate: 1 year)