Climbing and rescue at heights Offshore
Preliminary training: none
Focus group: workers who work at heights in Offshore industry and need to manage a rescue operation independently
- Legislation on climbing and working at heights in Offshore industry;
- Explanation about effect and use of various personal protection equipment;
- Provisional ladders, cage ladders and lifting ramps;
- Inspection and maintenance of fall protection;
- Unsafe work situations;
- Practical exercise with various fall protection systems and equipment.
Afternoon and day 2 program:
- Awareness about danger with a rescue operation;
- Learning to minimize risks with a rescue operation;
- Managing the emergency and its effects;
- Explanation about effect and use of various rescue equipment;
- Practical exercise rescue operation and handling emergencies.
Exam: 20 multiple choice questions; Certificate with PSL label following satisfactory performance (Validity of certificate: 1 year)