Sala Lad-Saf X2
The Sala Lad-Saf’™ X2 by Capital Safety detachable sleeve is used as part of a permanently installed safety system to offer complete fall protection. The sleeve applies to many different styles and lengths of fall protection systems to provide access to wind turbines, telecom towers, and many other buildings or towers.
Use the Lad-Saf’™ X2 as a portable device to connect the worker's harness to the ladder cable, enabling him to climb or descend freely, leaving both hands available for moving and working.
- To find out more about the Lad-Saf’™ X2, click here to open the extensive brochure.
- To watch the instruction video, please click here.
- fits 9.5 mm and 8 mm diameter (1x7 or 7x19) solid core cable.
- mobile compact, lightweight design for convenient climbing
- easy to install (one hand) and detach anywhere along lifeline
- built-in energy absorber and fall indicator
- anti-inversion feature prevents incorrect installation
- Saflok™ steel carabiner
- weight: 1 kg
- capacity: 140 kg maximum (1 person)
- ANSI A14.3-1992