The Petzl ASAP® is a mobile fall arrest device with a unique locking system. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In the case of shock or a sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user.
Click here to find out more about Petzl mobile fall arrest devices for ropes.
- Any situation where a rope is used as fall protection system.
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- material(s): aluminum, stainless steel
- weight: 370 g
- rope access
- work on angled roofs
- temporary vertical systems
- EN 353-2
- EN 12841 type A