Petzl ASAP® Lock
The Petzl ASAP® is a mobile fall arrester, designed to facilitate manipulations during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In the case of shock or a sudden acceleration, the ASAP® locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors.
Click here to find out more about Petzl mobile fall arrest devices for ropes.
- Any situation where a rope is used as fall protection system.
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- Integrated locking function works on vertical or angled rope
- material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- weight: 425 g
- rope access
- work on angled roofs
- temporary vertical systems
- EN 353-2
- EN 12841 type A