Petzl Pixa 1, 2 and 3
Petzl Pixa is a line of headlamps that keep the hands free for work. All versions are easy to use (even when wearing gloves) and may be worn on the head with a headband, mounted on a helmet or placed on the ground. The durable design is resistant to a fall (2 m), to impacts and crushing. The storage position protects the glass and keeps the headlamp from being turned on accidentally. The Petzl Pixa lamps are waterproof even when held under water (IP 67). All versions are ATEX and Hazloc certified and may therefore be used in explosion hazard locations.
Click here and discover more about the Petzl Pixa line.
- Pixa 1 | headlamp with wide, uniform beam, designed for close-range work
- Pixa 2 | headlamp with mixed beam, designed for close-range work and for movement
- Pixa 3 | multi-beam headlamp adapted for close-range work, for moving around and for long-range vision
- comfortable adjustable headband
- constant lighting technology
- resistant to chemicals
- mounting plate for helmets included
- 2 batteries included (type AA/LR6)
- watertightness: IP 67, waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes
- burn time can be doubled by using Lithium Ion batteries or rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- weight 160 g
- ATEX: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4
- HAZLOC: class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II