- Test the Evacuator at Safe Site | 13-01-2017
- Safe Site inspects and maintains your Delta Plus fall arrest blocks | 02-01-2017
- Safe Site once more accredited to inspect and train with Skylotec MILAN | 19-12-2016
- Important message if you use 3M|Capital Safety Lad-Saf X2/X3 | 28-11-2016
- 10 reasons to have your fall arrest blocks inspected by an accredited company | 08-11-2016
- GWO database WINDA to be activated October, 17th | 12-10-2016
- NEW: DEUS-series personal lightweight descending & evacuation devices by Skylotec | 04-10-2016
- Innovation in hauling: HaulerBiner, the most compact and versatile rescue kit | 19-09-2016
- As of October 1st, new courses confined spaces | 26-07-2016
- ISC improves Tripod for extra safety | 19-05-2016
- Information regarding possible cracks on Petzl ASAP Lock | 27-04-2016
- Are you sure you work safely in and around the wind turbine? | 18-01-2016
- Important information about double action carabiners | 19-10-2015
- Visit Safe Site at Offshore Energy 2015 | 22-09-2015
- First aid when working at height: plan your courses this fall. | 04-08-2015
- New training facility | 02-07-2015
- The latest extension to our range: Skylotec | 09-06-2015
- Safe Site carries Petzlís Jag System Haul Kit | 02-04-2015
- Skalt improves Expert belt with tested tool rings | 27-02-2015
Cost effective and sensible advice for fall protection in accordance with valid regulations.
Modular, industry specific (for example GWO) and custom made training.
Personal fall protection equipment: expert advice and a clever range of products!
Work at virtually inaccessible locations.
Safe and reliable systems, custom made.
Safe Site inspects systems and equipment at our workshop or at a location of your choice.